Friday, December 28, 2012

Two Types of Women


I currently got home from work (today’s shift was 8pm-5am) and after dealing with the fast food industry my mind has been ram shackled. The result is today's article. Let me explain the two different types of women. You got preppy anorexic she bitches that wear designer clothes, call them whatever you want, but I refer to them as "society whores". However, on the opposite side you got depressed fat asses with acne problems. I refer to this group as "pig bitches". The "society whores" are materialistic and high maintenance, while the "pig bitches" are ugly and materialistic. Sadly, both involve materialism. "Society whores" chase after fast cars, and pretty boys who play sports. I personally hate all sports because lazy African Americans dominate the field. Let's pay them three million a year to throw a shitty ball through a hoop. Makes no sense, however loyal Americans like watching men touch each other on the ass. Meanwhile, KFC lovin' "pig bitches" enjoy food, jewelry, and anybody with a job that can take care of their binge eating habit. You take her out to the $12.99 'all you can eat' buffet and she gets the price down to 50 cents a plate. However, with a "society whore" you might lay down $500-$600 before she gets naked. You lose either way you go. I turned 19 years old last month, and I have yet to venture into the dating hoax mainly because the thought of getting a girl pregnant and paying child support to a greedy female really scares me. Taking a non-lubricated broom handle up the ass would make more sense than paying alimony to a shitty mother who lives for new cell phones and designer jeans. I love myself to much too ever slide down that road, even if it results in dying alone. I don't get along well with others, so the whole relationship manifesto would end with verbal abuse. I handle social activities in short time frames, such as going to work or talking briefly with friends or family. I prefer to eat alone, drive alone, sleep alone, etc. I enjoy the company of a dog or cat over a filthy loud mouth human. People are mindless and brainwashed by advertisements and government controlled education. I can count the true number of people who care about me on one hand and I believe everyone is in the same boat. The government doesn't care about you, nor does your neighbor, teacher, or boss. They might be sad if you were to died or go missing, but let a few years pass and see what happens. Life goes on and in the end you must know yourself before knowing others.
*
*
P.S. – I won’t be posting tomorrow (12/29/12) or the day after (12/30/12). I reserve the weekend for sleeping in late, but feel free to send me an email anytime at travel.trailer.hermit@gmail.com 

9 comments:

  1. Nice site Hermit! And so much wisdom from someone so young. Yeah, very wise decision on your part to avoid the divorce mill and child support industry in this country.

    You should be getting a lot of hits as of recent, since James Dakin mentioned your blog over at his site.

    jamesmdakin.blogspot.com

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Jim Dakin is a true modern day thinker and I love his work. The Marriage/divorce hoax is a catch 22 and I feel it should be avoided.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new blog you got bro. keep pounding out the rants and I'll come back to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tex!!! I am glad you like it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! The anonymous thingy works! :)

    Remember to bag it when you shag it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep writing TT hermit, you are ahead of your time. You see the world how it really is at such a delicate age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After 55 years on this planet I think u r onto something with the frugal living angel but I want to know why u r so angry at women, and which category do u place ur mother in?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good question Anonymous. I love my mother very much, however she is a modern woman. She likes flashy cars and keeping up with the Jones. She doesn't understand the way I wish to live, and sometimes I feel she is embarrassed by it... As far as which category, I place her somewhere in-between. With respect, since she did give birth to me.. :)

    ReplyDelete